Saturday, November 4, 2017

How Many Words?

Today I have had a headache that has pained and confused me utterly.  Pain to the point that it's been unclear whether I should be taking migraine medicine or tension headache medicine or sinus headache medicine.  Mostly, I've taken a cocktail of all three.  But my head still HURTS.

So, here are some nice pictures for you:
My daughter and I have a couple of Statements.  One is "Everyone looks good in a turtleneck."  Another is "Everyone looks good in a cowboy hat."

We all start out so small.

"Don't know if you've heard, but I'm this year's Knitters' Hunk."

You can't beat puppy butts.

This is a sonic boom.

Okay, maybe a tumble of puppies can beat puppy butts.

3 comments:

kathy b said...

All great happy pictures. Im so sorry about your headache. I got married in a hat.

Vera said...

Great pictures! Hope your headache is gone by now.

kmkat said...

I hope your pain slacks off and disappears. And I agree about the turtleneck. (I cannot wear them b/c my neck gets too hot, but a cowl or scarf is also flattering and not so close to the skin.)

The Shared Experience

When my college roommate knit her first scarf, it was a super-long Dr. Who number, all in garter.  She was so proud;  I was proud of and hap...