Tuesday, November 7, 2017

Things That Have Been Going On

Over the weekend, I spent a lot of time looking through free patterns on knitting websites.  This, as you all know, can be both time-consuming and a source of invigorating inspiration.  All of a sudden, there were ideas for project on project on project on project.  Even more than all that, though, there was this:
This may be THE most adorable baby model I've ever seen in a handknit.  The bowtie totally sells it, don't you think?  Khakis, shirt cuff just showing below the sweater. . .  Nails it.

Also this weekend, I caught my inventory back up in my etsy shop.  Not that I'm expecting a holiday surge or anything, it's just that it had been a while since the last update.

There have been clouds and temperature fluctuations and occasional rain over the past several days, and my sinuses wished me to understand that unquestioningly.  And yet, there have been times that it wasn't clear whether the hellacious headaches I've been having were only sinus, or with powerful cameos by Tension and/or Migraine.  All that has happened to me before.  What's been different is that my ribs seem to be attuned to the weather, too.  My knees have long since responded to weather --- I wonder if my ribs will keep this up after they are fully healed.




1 comment:

kathy b said...

such a cutie pie!!
Sorry you feel lousy Kim. Better days ahead

The Shared Experience

When my college roommate knit her first scarf, it was a super-long Dr. Who number, all in garter.  She was so proud;  I was proud of and hap...