Tuesday, January 9, 2018

Postgame Report

Well, Athens is a sullen, shell-shocked, sort of silent town today.  Frankly, with the exception of Vanderbilt teams in any sport, my loyalty is always to a good game.  The National Championship was a good game.  Congratulations to one of my almas mater, the University of Alabama.

I've been updating my Etsy shop most of the day.  I have a very bad habit of finishing something I intend for the store, then sort of toss it into my shop container without taking a photo of it.  Hopefully, all of this work will bring the site truly up to date.

Have any of you seen this?
This is Jupiter.  We sent a ship with a camera to Jupiter, and it sent pictures all the way back.  Astounding.  Here's a time-lapse of the images it returned to us:

1 comment:

kathy b said...

I was sad for you. What a phenomenal game though! I thought the Jupiter image was a painting. Looks like starry night a bit no?

Sleepy

I'm unsure whether all the adrenaline stirred up Friday night has finally worn off, but I am so weary today.  Sleepy.  I feel good, thou...